- We're delighted to have won a prestigious Food and Farming Industry Award
- We've been shortlisted in the Food and Farming Industry Awards
- We're proud to have reached the final of the Hull Mail Business Awards
- We're delighted to get a mention in Speciality Food Magazine for our Biltong
- We're proud winners of a Food and Drink Federation Growth award
- We've added a Taste of Wagyu box and two packs of steaks to our online shop
- Our biltong is Highly Commended in the Great British Food Awards
- Wish us luck in the final of the FDF awards
- If you missed us winning the Market Weighton Soapbox Challenge, you can see us in action again in York on 28th August
- Thanks, Great British Food Awards for the fab feedback!
- Our chuck steak has won two gold stars in the Great Taste awards
- Yorkshire Wagyu Biltong is highly commended at prestigious meat awards
- We're delighted to have reached the final of the Great British Food Awards with two products
- We're very excited about partnering with Junior Saloon Champion Katie Milner for the Market Weighton Whacky Races
- Win Yorkshire Wagyu Biltong in this Artisan Food Trail competition
- Best of British
- We're off to Wembley!
- Proud winners of the Remarkable Taste of Yorkshire Award
- Have you tried our new biltong?
- Delighted to be shortlisted in the Remarkable East Yorkshire Tourism Awards
- We've reached the final of the Meat and Poultry Processing Awards
- Delight your valentine with a taste of Japan
- Our online shop is now fully open!
- Good News and Bad News
- We're continuing to make our mark on the Yorkshire food scene
- Good news in the post today
- We're proud winners of a regional produce award
- We're delighted to have two products shortlisted in prestigious food awards
- We're a proud finalist in Yorkshire Life magazine’s Food and Drink Awards
- National food and drink awards names East Yorkshire Wagyu producers on shortlist
- Have you tried our award winning pies?
- We're looking forward to attending the Big Feastival next month
- Burger fans in Dorset get a taste of Wagyu from the Yorkshire Wolds
- Wolds Wagyu tops pop-up’s menu
- Thank you, Yorkshire Life magazine for this fabulous article
- East Yorkshire beef business wins farming award
- Congratulations, Aaron and Stacey
- Please can you vote for us in the Local Business Accelerator awards?
- We're opening a new Butchery Counter at the Balloon Tree Farm Shop and Cafe
- Yorkshire Wagyu recruits butcher for new on site butchery unit
- We're heading to Wembley for the final of a family business award
- We've been shortlisted in the Northern Farmer awards
- We're finalists in the REYTAS!
- Tibthorpe farmer awarded Kirby Cup by Yorkshire Grassland Society
- Thanks, Yorkshire Pudd!
- Golden Apron finalist cooks with us at York’s St Nicholas’s Market
- Winners of inaugural Pitch to the Experts Competition
- East Yorkshire beef business wins best new business award
- The Yorkshire Wagyu Company shortlisted for three awards
We're a proud finalist in Yorkshire Life magazine’s Food and Drink Awards 15/08/2016
We're delighted to have made the last three in the Food Product of the Year category of the Yorkshire Life magazine’s Food and Drink Awards after independent judges whittled the nominees down from many entrants.
Products were tasted without our knowledge, and were chosen purely on merit.
Our co-founder Jonathan Shepherd said: “We’ve very proud to have been shortlisted in this prestigious competition. These awards are a celebration of all those who work extra hard to get Yorkshire on the map as a region of fine produce so it’s an honour to be rewarded for our efforts.”
The category was open to farmers, producers, retailers and manufacturers in a bid to crown the best food product from the county.
Voting had been open online for readers to make their nominations in all categories since February.
Now in its 23rd year, the Yorkshire Life Food and Drink awards are seen by many as a highlight of the food and drink industry in the region.
Esther Leach, editor of Yorkshire Life, said: "We are committed to championing the wealth of talent in the growing and preparation of food and drink around the region where hospitality plays a huge part in welcoming the very many visitors whose spending helps to boost our economy and create jobs."
The results will be announced on Monday, September 26, when finalists, guests and sponsors will gather at Rudding Park in Harrogate for an events night hosted by TV news presenter Claire Montgomery.