- We're delighted to have won a prestigious Food and Farming Industry Award
- We've been shortlisted in the Food and Farming Industry Awards
- We're proud to have reached the final of the Hull Mail Business Awards
- We're delighted to get a mention in Speciality Food Magazine for our Biltong
- We're proud winners of a Food and Drink Federation Growth award
- We've added a Taste of Wagyu box and two packs of steaks to our online shop
- Our biltong is Highly Commended in the Great British Food Awards
- Wish us luck in the final of the FDF awards
- If you missed us winning the Market Weighton Soapbox Challenge, you can see us in action again in York on 28th August
- Thanks, Great British Food Awards for the fab feedback!
- Our chuck steak has won two gold stars in the Great Taste awards
- Yorkshire Wagyu Biltong is highly commended at prestigious meat awards
- We're delighted to have reached the final of the Great British Food Awards with two products
- We're very excited about partnering with Junior Saloon Champion Katie Milner for the Market Weighton Whacky Races
- Win Yorkshire Wagyu Biltong in this Artisan Food Trail competition
- Best of British
- We're off to Wembley!
- Proud winners of the Remarkable Taste of Yorkshire Award
- Have you tried our new biltong?
- Delighted to be shortlisted in the Remarkable East Yorkshire Tourism Awards
- We've reached the final of the Meat and Poultry Processing Awards
- Delight your valentine with a taste of Japan
- Our online shop is now fully open!
- Good News and Bad News
- We're continuing to make our mark on the Yorkshire food scene
- Good news in the post today
- We're proud winners of a regional produce award
- We're delighted to have two products shortlisted in prestigious food awards
- We're a proud finalist in Yorkshire Life magazine’s Food and Drink Awards
- National food and drink awards names East Yorkshire Wagyu producers on shortlist
- Have you tried our award winning pies?
- We're looking forward to attending the Big Feastival next month
- Burger fans in Dorset get a taste of Wagyu from the Yorkshire Wolds
- Wolds Wagyu tops pop-up’s menu
- Thank you, Yorkshire Life magazine for this fabulous article
- East Yorkshire beef business wins farming award
- Congratulations, Aaron and Stacey
- Please can you vote for us in the Local Business Accelerator awards?
- We're opening a new Butchery Counter at the Balloon Tree Farm Shop and Cafe
- Yorkshire Wagyu recruits butcher for new on site butchery unit
- We're heading to Wembley for the final of a family business award
- We've been shortlisted in the Northern Farmer awards
- We're finalists in the REYTAS!
- Tibthorpe farmer awarded Kirby Cup by Yorkshire Grassland Society
- Thanks, Yorkshire Pudd!
- Golden Apron finalist cooks with us at York’s St Nicholas’s Market
- Winners of inaugural Pitch to the Experts Competition
- East Yorkshire beef business wins best new business award
- The Yorkshire Wagyu Company shortlisted for three awards
Wolds Wagyu tops pop-up’s menu 24/05/2016
We're thrilled to announce that our Wagyu beef is now on the menu at one of Hull’s restaurant pop-up businesses, Shoot the Bull.
In addition to its permanent residency in Hull’s Old House Bistro, Shoot The Bull provides pop-up catering services for restaurants and events and uses various Wagyu cuts, including Flat Iron Steak, Chuck, Flank, Rump and Tongue in its daily menus.
Jonathan Shepherd, who runs the beef company alongside fellow farmer Jim Bloom, said: “We’re really pleased that our Wagyu has made its way onto Shoot The Bull’s menu and is finding favour with their customers.
“It’s certainly encouraging to know our beef is popular, and we hope many more people get the opportunity to sample British Wagyu with this outlet in Hull.
“There are a lot of exciting things happening in Hull in the lead up to the City of Culture 2017, and it’s a fine way to introduce both visitors and residents to our quality meat.”
Shoot the Bull founder, Chef Chris Harrison said he was keen to work with The Yorkshire Wagyu Company as soon as he heard about their products.
“As a chef, I love the flavour that comes hand in hand with Wagyu. It’s the high marbling of the fat in the meat that is so delicious.
“Unsurprisingly, we have had plenty of good feedback. A lot of customers are taking a real interest into what Wagyu beef actually is.”