- If you missed us winning the Market Weighton Soapbox Challenge, you can see us in action again in York on 28th August
- Thanks, Great British Food Awards for the fab feedback!
- Our chuck steak has won two gold stars in the Great Taste awards
- Yorkshire Wagyu Biltong is highly commended at prestigious meat awards
- We're delighted to have reached the final of the Great British Food Awards with two products
- We're very excited about partnering with Junior Saloon Champion Katie Milner for the Market Weighton Whacky Races
- Win Yorkshire Wagyu Biltong in this Artisan Food Trail competition
- Best of British
- We're off to Wembley!
- Proud winners of the Remarkable Taste of Yorkshire Award
- Have you tried our new biltong?
- Delighted to be shortlisted in the Remarkable East Yorkshire Tourism Awards
- We've reached the final of the Meat and Poultry Processing Awards
- Delight your valentine with a taste of Japan
- Our online shop is now fully open!
- Good News and Bad News
- We're continuing to make our mark on the Yorkshire food scene
- Good news in the post today
- We're proud winners of a regional produce award
- We're delighted to have two products shortlisted in prestigious food awards
- We're a proud finalist in Yorkshire Life magazine’s Food and Drink Awards
- National food and drink awards names East Yorkshire Wagyu producers on shortlist
- Have you tried our award winning pies?
- We're looking forward to attending the Big Feastival next month
- Burger fans in Dorset get a taste of Wagyu from the Yorkshire Wolds
- Wolds Wagyu tops pop-up’s menu
- Thank you, Yorkshire Life magazine for this fabulous article
- East Yorkshire beef business wins farming award
- Congratulations, Aaron and Stacey
- Please can you vote for us in the Local Business Accelerator awards?
- We're opening a new Butchery Counter at the Balloon Tree Farm Shop and Cafe
- Yorkshire Wagyu recruits butcher for new on site butchery unit
- We're heading to Wembley for the final of a family business award
- We've been shortlisted in the Northern Farmer awards
- We're finalists in the REYTAS!
- Tibthorpe farmer awarded Kirby Cup by Yorkshire Grassland Society
- Thanks, Yorkshire Pudd!
- Golden Apron finalist cooks with us at York’s St Nicholas’s Market
- Winners of inaugural Pitch to the Experts Competition
- East Yorkshire beef business wins best new business award
- The Yorkshire Wagyu Company shortlisted for three awards
Yorkshire Wagyu Biltong is highly commended at prestigious meat awards 11/07/2017
The team at Yorkshire Wagyu HQ are celebrating after our new biltong was highly commended in the Meat Management Awards recently.
Our Paleo Original Sliced Biltong was commended in the Best Beef Product category of the awards that is the largest event of its kind in the UK meat industry.
Over 400 guests attended a fabulous black-tie Awards Dinner at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole that brought together some of the top names of the UK meat industry to celebrate excellence and reward the best, as voted for by the readers of Meat Management magazine and judged by industry experts.
Our co-founder, Jonathan Shepherd is delighted with the achievement: “The launch of Biltong marks our first foray into the charcuterie marketplace and is in response to the growing market for heathy, high protein snacks.
“We’re delighted that it should be rewarded in such a prestigious competition alongside other highly commended products including those from HRH The Prince of Wales and leading supermarkets.”
We were thrilled that our Bavette steak was also shortlisted in the Best Beef Product category that was won by Asda’s Extra Special Slow Cooked West Country Beef Rib.
Our Biltong is available nationwide through Whole Foods Market and online here. Each 35g pouch costs £4.95, including free delivery.
Have you tried our new Chilli Biltong slices yet? They're gorgeous!