- Daube of Yorkshire Wagyu
- Pulled Yorkshire Wagyu Sub
- Yorkshire Wagyu and Wold Top Beer Pie
- Yorkshire Wagyu Barbecued Fore Rib of Beef
- Yorkshire Wagyu Boeuf Bourguignon
- Yorkshire Wagyu Carpaccio-style
- Yorkshire Wagyu Cheese Steak Sandwich
- Yorkshire Wagyu Crispy Chilli
- Yorkshire Wagyu Fajitas
- Yorkshire Wagyu Flat Iron Steak with Red Wine Sauce
- Yorkshire Wagyu Japanese-style Sirloin Steak
- Yorkshire Wagyu Lasagne
- Yorkshire Wagyu Meatballs
- Yorkshire Wagyu Pinwheels
- Yorkshire Wagyu Ragu Sauce
- Yorkshire Wagyu Ribs braised in Yorkshire Blackout Beer
- Yorkshire Wagyu Shawarma
- Yorkshire Wagyu Sirloin Steak with Blue Cheese
- Yorkshire Wagyu Sliders
Yorkshire Wagyu Carpaccio-style
Recipe provided by Sue Nelson, Yorkshire Food Finder
Yorkshire Wagyu carpaccio-style with Harrogate Blue and Moorland Tomme dressing
500g Yorkshire Wagyu topside
400g coarse sea salt
1 tbsp Yorkshire Rapeseed Oil
1 egg yolk
2 tsp white wine vinegar
2 tsp water
20g Moorland Tomme cheese, grated, plus shaved Moorland Tomme to garnish
100ml Yorkshire Rapeseed Oil
4 tsp cream
100g Harrogate Blue cheese
- Put the fillet in a deep dish and cover with the sugar and salt mixed together. Cover with cling film and marinade in the fridge for 24 hours. Rinse the fillet well and wipe dry with kitchen paper.
- Sear the beef in the rapeseed oil for a few minutes over a high heat. The idea is to colour the meat – it should remain raw inside.
- Roll tightly in cling film to make a sausage shape, tying off each end and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Beat the egg yolk, vinegar, water and grated Moorland Tomme until well mixed in. Slowly add the oil to avoid splitting so that the dressing emulsifies, then add the cream and stir well. Taste and season.
- Crumble the Harrogate Blue cheese over the carpaccio. Top with the watercress and drizzle over some of the dressing. Garnish with the shaved Moorland Tomme.